Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson rocks a stylish velvet brown suit at the Time 100 Gala in NYC

Influential: Dwayne Johnson was all smiles as he was named as one of Time Magazine's 100 most influential people during Tuesday night's Time 100 Gala in New York City
Influential: Dwayne Johnson was all smiles as he was named as one of Time Magazine's 100 most influential people during Tuesday night's Time 100 Gala in New York City


Dwayne Johnson took a break from filming his upcoming sequel to 2017's Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle to celebrate at the Time 100 Gala in New York City.
The 46-year-old actor was honored as one of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential People, joining other actors such as Rami Malek, Regina King, and Brie Larson.
He was also honored in the April 26/May 6 double issue by Gal Gadot, who paid tribute to her co-star in the upcoming movie Red Notice in the magazine.

Rock's style: Johnson wore a stylish brown velvet suit with a light brown turtleneck under his coat, matching brown velvet pants and brown shoes
Rock's style: Johnson wore a stylish brown velvet suit with a light brown turtleneck under his coat, matching brown velvet pants and brown shoes


'Flyin’ back from work and my flight crew surprised me with my @Time cover,' The Rock began. 
'The magnitude of this cover hasn’t really sank in yet, I think because it’s all just so damn surreal,' he added.
'I may have to take this private bird to and from work every now and then, but I still live in the country and drive my pick up truck so a recognition blows me away,' The Rock continued.
The Rock says: 'Flyin¿ back from work and my flight crew surprised me with my @Time cover,' The Rock began
The Rock says: 'Flyin’ back from work and my flight crew surprised me with my @Time cover,' The Rock began

Comments